When I Miss Her So Bad

       
Photo by Alexandr Podvalny from Pexels



When I was a kid when my mum came home I always jumped into her, hugged her, and sniffed her. She would just giggle. I love my mum's smell. Though she just came home and was sweating from work. I know it's eww but that's not what it seemed to me when I was a kid. I just loved my mum's smell. I wouldn't even let her went to the bathroom before I sniffed her first.

       And when I missed her so much and she's still away, I would run into my room, grabbed her dress, and cried while huggin the dress. I remember when I went to my granny’s house and I had to stay there for a week or two I always miss my mum so bad. So in my harsh time I would cry while hugging her dress.

       Whoa...I really love her. In fact I just dreamed about her few hours ago in my sleep. We went to the market and met a fruit seller. I saw big yummy bananas and she wanted to buy me some. I didn't remember why but in the end I didn’t get them. Latley I dream a lot about her. When I wake up I pray for her. I miss her so much.

I always miss her, but she's far away from me. She’s in heaven now

Post a Comment

0 Comments

advertise