The Liebster Blog Award


I quoted the following explanation from Migalayte
What is the Liebster Blog Award?
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is German for “favorite”. This award is the “favorite blog award” then.
The rules for this one state that you answer the 11 questions asked of you by the Blogger who gave you this award. These would be Migalyte’s questions for me.

Thank you so much for adding me in the nomination Migalayte. I really appreciate it. Now let me answer all the questions that you address for me.


Migalayte's 11 questions for me:

1. Your life motto?
"Life Is Beautiful". Whatever happened in my life I'll be thankful to God for everything

2. What do you mean the word "freedom"?
"It's the moment where people can express anything they have in their mind without fear of oppression and judgement."


3. Name 5 things in your wardrobe, without which you can not live.
"I don't even have much things in my wardrobe but let's see...my mom's photo album, my bank account book, my land ownership document, my school certificates, my birth certificate." Gosh I put important things in my wardrobe ha ha

4. Do you believe in miracles?
"Yes, and I'm a believer of God. I believe He works on his own way that sometimes we just don't understand."

5. What kind of tree you associate yourself?
" A Kersen Tree (Muntingia calabura L.) It's a tree with It is a small treewith tiered and slightly drooping branches. It gives shades in its tiny body and it has sweet light red fruit."

6. What movie would you recommend for viewing?
"Taare Zameen Par is a movie that parents and teachers should watch. I love this movie."

7. Would you be able to sing on stage in front of hundreds of people?
"Singing on stage is one of my dream. Though I'd be dead shaky I'll try my best so I will say YES for your question" :D

8. When you start your morning?
"At about 10. Getting up early in the morning is pretty hard for me."

9. What music do you listen to in the evenings?
"I listen to any kind of music. No matter what the time is. I can be melodramatic in the morning and wacky in the evening."

10. Who are you: a physicist or a lyric?
"I'm a lyric. Words are sharpen then a knife, isn't it?"

11. What is your favorite animal?
"I love mammals. I found out that camels are cute, but my favorit for now is rabbit"

Post a Comment

0 Comments

advertise